Friday, September 28, 2007

Tagged .... with pants on un-fortunately !

I have been tagged by The LiteraryMinded...

The Rules of this tag:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List ten (10) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eleven people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. These eleven persons would have to tag 12 people.
5. You could also tag back, if desperate !
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

(Please note that I'm not going to get offended if you don't carry on :-) Just interested in this concept going on...

Now my random facts:

I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock!
I am relaxed, horney and a partial lunatic most times
A Psycho who has a distinct dislike and yet is inclined towards politics
I am not into head games as I keep winning..
I cannot do drama as I have done my share..
My ears also have had been pierced...
My favourite food is a mexican sandwich..
I can cook and if neeed, very well..
I’m right handed and if required, a mean leftie..
I can make one mean pot of shepherds’ pie..
I like my salads, pickles and olives..
I also have a Sony Cybershot camera….and it rises at the wrong times
I am not interested in your privates..
If you insist, then it's a different ball game.. but pls be discreet !!
I have no intention in displaying mine.. even in exchange..
I ain't interested in getting on top of you, unless it's physical
My comments are a little flirty so apologies in advance
Please read my blogs as it is the only bit of journalistic endeavor, so a bit of appreciation would go far

Perhaps, I have gone over the prescribed 10, but that is another story !


Now my tags...

The LiteraryMinded
Sandys Blog
The Wishful Writer
NAFASG
GO! Smell the flowers
The Insane Writer
Cook. Eat. Drink. Blog.
For the Love of the Dog
Lynn Terry's Blog
Jay's World
Sadie Dark

No comments: