Friday, May 23, 2008

What is this nothing much but all okay ?

Basically this blog has been conceived in the common, but misleading principle of nihilism..... the 'belief-in-nothing'., ie., to say a "firm belief in something for which there is no proof... Now as more and more people are shifting their mindset on nihilistic principles, something ought to be done... but then again nobody cares [pun intended.... So.... what's all this fuss about.. Nothing much... all okay.....

Please note that this ought to be taken in the nature it is represented, ie., to say, don't take it seriously, but laugh at the humor implied.. For more info.... PRESS HERE

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I like the title of this blog... pretty interesting!

BTW can I ask a help from you? Am trying to put this third party tag VO5) in my post but I couldn't figure out how.. everytime i tried to save my post, the tag can't be save.. can you please help? thanks!